My daughter has become obsessed with Almond Milk…
So much so that I decided to try it in my baking!
I made a batch of Almond Milk Tarts, and they came out delicious. So delicious that you may not be able to stop at one!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tins very well.
- Mix all the ingredients together in bowl of electric mixer or whisk by hand until well blended.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until tops are golden.
The outside of the tarts will be crispy and the inside will have a custard texture.
Hope you give these a try!
If you would like to try the original milk tarts go…here!
Linking up to:
Work it Wednesday
Weekend Retreat Link Party
Saucy Saturdays Link party