Last September I took a trip to Portugal to spend time with my family and friends. I was treated to many homemade meals consisting of fish and seafood. My cousin’s Clams in Garlic Sauce are so delicious that I had to get his recipe in order to share it with you all.
- 4 garlic cloves, whole, slightly smashed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb Small Clams
- 1/4 cup Portuguese white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the clams to get rid of sand and grit.
- In a large frying pan, sauté the garlic in the olive oil.
- Allow the garlic to become slightly golden then add the clams to the pan.
- Add the white wine and stir.
- Set it on medium heat and cover the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until clams have opened.
- Add chopped coriander and stir.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Don't forget the bread for dipping.
Hope you enjoy this dish as much as I do!
Linking up to to: