Are you a fan of coconut? If the answer is yes then you will enjoy these coconut tarts…especially if you have a sweet tooth. I posted this recipe on my Facebook page and it was a real hit!
…sometimes I do things backwards…
In hindsight I should of posted the recipe here first…well it’s never too late so here it is!
Coconut Tarts/Queijadas de Coco
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp of soft butter
- ¾ cup of all purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk
- Shredded coconut (I used 200gr. Pkg about 2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat cupcake pan with butter or use parchment liners to keep tarts from sticking. If you use regular liners the tarts will stick to the liners, you will have to butter the liners.
- In a large bowl mix sugar, eggs and butter together until well blended.
- Add flour and coconut and continue to mix.
- Slowly add milk, mixing. Batter will be loose.
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan, mixing occasionally as you pour. Do not overfill cups.
- Tarts are done when the edges are a golden brown, middle will be soft. Allow tarts to cool slightly in the pan before removing.
Thanks to Laura Ledo (one of my Facebook followers) for sharing this recipe!
Let me know if you try the recipe!
Thanks for coming by,
Linking up to my favourite parties: