Snow globes are always popular during the Holidays and after seeing so many DIY snow globes I decided to try making my own out of miss matched stemware.
I had the perfect goblet that had lost its partner a few years ago and two wine glasses that I was no longer using.
1. Cut cardboard the size of the glass rim
2. Hot glue small figurines to the cardboard
3. Add Epsom salt and a touch of sparkly snow (or just Epsom salt if you do not have the faux snow) to the glass.
4. Hot glue the cardboard to the glass rim (with the figurine on the inside)
5. Hot glue a ribbon to the edge of the rim and cardboard (to cover the cardboard edge)
6. Turn glass upside down, shake and enjoy.
The globe top becomes the perfect place to hold your pillar candles.
I will be bringing these our again this year.
Thanks for coming by,
Linking up with: