Ilda has a sweet tooth.
Two days ago when we met for coffee she had to try my orange milk tarts.
Needless to say I had no leftovers. She took them home … as well as the recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp (50 g) melted butter
- 2/3 cup plus 1/4 cup (130 g) all -purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk
- Juice and rind from one orange
- sugar/cinnamon mixture or powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Butter muffin/tart tins
- Beat eggs with sugar, add melted butter
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until well blended
- Fill muffin/tart tins about 3/4 full
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Remove from pans and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture or powdered sugar
If you like these make sure to try our other tart recipes:
Thanks for coming by,
Linking up to: