With corn in harvest this recipe is a savoury addition to any dish. Adding red chili is the secret ingredient.
A simple recipe that adds flavour and uniqueness to the taste of corn.
Here is the recipe. Enjoy.
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 lime, juiced
- Red chili powder, to taste
- Salt and butter for garnish
- Remove the husks from the ears of corn and grill on a hot grill or coast iron griddle pan until slightly charred. Turn it so it gets cooked evenly all over. The parts of the corn turn yellow as they cook, so make sure it is yellow all the way around.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the corn first, otherwise it won't stick.
- Slather the corn in the butter, chili powder, and salt. Toss with the scallions and enjoy while hot.
Recipe curtesy of Dish Cooking Studio.
Thanks for visiting,