White chocolate, cranberries and pistachios…can it get any better? These cookies are amazing! They are delicious any time of the year but I love how the cranberry and pistachio give these cookies the perfect colour combination for this time of the year. These cookies are also perfect to add to your cookie exchange list.
Recipe courtesy of: The Daring Gourmet, www.daringgourmet.com
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Note: If using unsalted nuts, add ¼ teaspoon salt to the flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugars.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy using an electric mixer, 3-5 minutes. Mixture will become pale in colour.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.
- Using a wooden spoon, slowly stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture, just until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and pistachio nuts.
- On a greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet, drop heaping spoonfuls of the batter.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes or until they begin to turn golden around the edges.
- Cool cookies for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy every moment!
Linking up to to: