The Yogurt Cake…endless flavour possibilities
No measuring cup needed…what can be easier than that!
When I first saw this recipe I knew I had to give it a try. What can be easier than choosing my favourite yogurt and using the container to measure the rest of the ingredients. For this cake I used lemon yogurt but it’s delicious in any flavour…so go all out or keep it simple. There are so many yogurt flavour available that the possibilities are endless.
- 1 yogurt, any flavour (I used lemon) 125 g
- 4 eggs
- 4 yogurt containers of sugar
- 4 yogurt containers of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 yogurt container of oil (I used canola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat tube pan with butter and flour
- In a separate bowl sift together flour and baking powder
- Beat yogurt, eggs, sugar and oil until blended with wooden spoon or mixer
- Add flour/baking powder mixture
- Continue beating until bubbles form, do not over beat
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in oven for 40 to 45 minutes (test with toothpick)
- Allow to cool slightly in pan before removing.
Recipe translated from Fabrico Caseiro
Be sure to check out our most popular cake recipes:
Leave us a comment and don’t forget to share your photos,